Saturday, October 15, 2005

Sunshine

The first dry day after rain is always nice, but today is particularly nice. In fact it is beautiful outside! People are wearing shorts again.

I have beautiful clothing from Twice Shy of Vancouver in my shop. It is all organic cotton, super soft and dyed in great, subtle colors. The shirts are screenprinted and have great cuts - the men's lightweight jacket zips up asymmetrically, and a women's top slouches off the shoulder and is long on the left side. The most fun part is the "fortune" sewn into every sleeve - look for it.

If you drop by the store, be sure to check out the bulletin board inside the door. Not only do I post what's coming to the shop and fun things going on in Brooklyn, I have a crazy picture of me, my mom and my grandmother, in the 70s. It is SO 70s, but I love this picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home