Monday, December 05, 2005

Notes and Reminders

1. If you aren't in NYC, you can shop our Rare Picks for the holidays through this Friday!
2. I ran into Laurice Curran on the train and one thing led to another - I'm going to have my first trunk show and Laurice will bring rarities from her line for you to select from, at a discount. I'm also going to take 10% off of everything in the shop on the day of the event (December 17, a Saturday) and bring some wine and induce Derek to make more lemon bars and it'll be a good party!
3. Special shop hours as of the 17th - I will open everyday from the 17th through the 24th for your shopping convenience, and will close no earlier than 8pm...later depending on the traffic. Call ahead if you need me to stick around.
4. Closing up on Dec 25 to NAP! and eat some good cooking. I have not decided on the week of the 26th through the 1st, I might be closed and taking inventory. And then...
5. Sale in January, make sure you are on the e-mail list so you hear about it first.

Coming soon: dresses from Undesigned, riotous crocheted hats from Madeye Designs, and yes, the Jill Bliss journals are back in print and I ordered a bunch of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home