Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Chilly

The heat seems to be out again in the shop, some days are very warm and others I can barely type! Just a warning if you come by, I don't turn down the heat so that you will think of buying scarves and hats and teapots...

Back in stock: Not For Tourists guide to NYC, our favorite Beccalights candles in coffee, baked bread, applewood, and some new scents as well. Also, the charming I'm Smitten cards and such are here, plus art prints!

I have also picked up some fun gift wrap from eieio studio in California. You may have seen this brand at other shops in the Slope but their papers are too good to pass up. A roll of this wrap plus one of our V-Day cards and you are halfway there, aren't you?

FRIDAY HOURS: I'll be closing an hour early, at 6pm this Friday, so I can catch my plane. See you next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home