Monday, March 27, 2006

Rare Elsewhere

Blogger ate my post about this so it's going to be a bit briefer...basically, as a shopkeeper I am always looking for cool products but sometimes the coolest ones just don't fit in the mix at my shop. Namely shoes...I found Mohop which is a super handmade, hand-silkscreened shoe line in Chicago, and I just don't carry shoes, dammit. But, my friend Erin at Sodafine in Fort Greene does, and she will have Mohop in stock this summer. I will indulge in a pair from her! Check out these shoes, they are worthy of hanging on a wall when you aren't walking around in them.

Restocked at the shop: Joy O Designs pullthrough earrings in shiny sterling and dark oxidized silver. More Jezebel cards (made in Brooklyn) are on the way too, as well items from the brand-new Augustine clothing line and more Crystalyn Kae hobos. We're also anticipating superfun jewelry and laser-etched mobiles by Australian designers Polli, and more Karin Eriksson goodies. Millimeter/milligram also has yet more cool planners and journals that I am reordering since I am just about out.

Last note: don't forget to visit Rare Device if you have a wedding or special event coming up. We can help you with a registry or custom order bridal jewels for you. We even know the name of some very good invitation designers, just ask :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home