Friday, March 03, 2006

Tracey Tanner

More bags! I have found some great and simple totes...Brooklynites can't have too many it seems. Tracey Tanner of Brooklyn (whoops, actually Los Angeles now) makes these, they are brightly printed canvas, and the handles are just long enough, you know what I mean? I have a petite size which would actually make a great lunch tote, and a bigger one for everything else.

Back in stock: body butters from The Bubble Roome. David is concocting more soaps also, I know everyone misses their Fennel soap and such, we'll have them in later this month. Meanwhile, the body butters are just what you need to take care of your dry winter skin. I have a few sugar scrubs in also for those who need extra-special treatment.

Today is bright and lovely. I'm looking forward to the "weekend" (Monday and Tuesday for me) so I can check out the Whitney, Andrea Zittel, and maybe some treats at the Doughnut Plant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home