Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Bags

As promised the new bags and totes from Hong Kong are here. The brand names are Rabeanco and Chat Chat, and they are made with the most lovely-colored leather. And because I know what you are looking for, 4 of the 5 styles I have chosen have removable long shoulder straps for that cross-body action. Heck, one of the totes has removable handles as well, so you can really clean up the look of your bag!

Reminder: I've been preparing for weeks now for two events:

Gen Art Shop NYC on June 14 - This event is at the Puck Building from 6 to 10pm and I will be selling my jewelry, over half will be new designs or one-of-a-kind pieces. You can buy tickets online at 60% off by going to genart.org and entering "designer" for the discount code...and I have two FREE passes, if you are the first two to email me with your first/last name I will put you on the list at the door. See flyer below for designers.

7th Heaven Street Fair on June 18 - we're hauling a bunch of stuff outside for a giant sidewalk sale so don't miss it. If you are not a street fair kind of person, we're at the very end so you can always sneak in at 16th St and leave quietly with your goodies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home