Saturday, March 11, 2006

Press

So lovely when the press recognizes what great things we have at the shop. A bar of soap from The Bubble Roome, and a giant peony flower ring (used as napkin ring) from Omondieu! are featured in the April issue of Shop Etc. The rings we have in stock, and the soap is winging its way to the store this weekend hopefully, so you will be able to restock.

I'm off to Boston for a couple days of R&R, if there are any places to visit or things to eat I should know about, please send me an email at rena_tom@yahoo.com. Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Blogging Masterclass said...

I just linked over from omondieu's blog...I wish I had read this sooner, I would have given you a complete list of boston must-sees

Maybe next time...shoot me an email and I'll send you all kinds of boston treasures (eat, shop, etc)

holly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home