Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A California Moment

This morning I woke up thinking I wanted good Indian food, and tonight I find this article about Vik's in Berkeley. I miss this place SO MUCH. Don't look at the pictures if you are hungry.

Back in Brooklyn...I did make it to Watana Thai and can say that the spicy salad is very spicy. The iced tea (without the condensed milk for once) helped quite a bit.

David visited and brought more Bubble Roome soaps etc by, for those who need their Fennel soap fix. He says he has picked up some stores from the Shop Etc. mention and that is great! I love it when my designers get press.

3 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger cutxpaste said...

mmmm Vik's!! i miss california!
did you ever go to Party Sushi? :)
see you tonight!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger cutxpaste said...

woah! it looks so different now!
but the food still looks yummy

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Greenjeans said...

Ooh, fennel soap! I'll be by for some of that. It's sooooo good!

- Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home