Monday, May 15, 2006

Stick to Coffee

For various reasons I have coffee on the brain lately. Things to do: find a good source of whole beans (our fantastic bag of Terroir found in Cambridge, MA is long gone), give Cafe Regular in the Slope a try, and buy a Save Our Steve shirt to raise money for a S.F. barista who had a very nasty fall from a window last month. No, nothing really happens without a T-shirt being printed about it :) but it's for a very good cause.

Now that Mother's Day is over I have been pondering the Father's Day/graduation gift thing and those new coffee presses I talked about earlier are involved. If anyone has other ideas of what they'd like to see let me know. I do not think gender when I buy for the shop but there are some very manly men in the neighborhood, evidently...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home