Saturday, June 10, 2006

Itchyknee

I really wasn't going to add another category of products at the store but I just couldn't resist. Itchyknee makes very sweet and modern pet accessories. I think I saw them a year ago at a street market in Manhattan and recently my friend Judith re-introduced them to me, and it was fated to be. We now have their tiniest wares, which include catnip mice in lovely dots and tweeds, matatabi (sticks of Japanese catnip) and pinstriped catnip birds that sit on their own pewter branch when not in use.

Also in is the new issue of Me Magazine, this time the guest editor is songstress Keren Ann. If you have any other magazine suggestions for the store, let me know!

1 Comments:

At 4:01 AM, Blogger Abigail A. Percy said...

I'm not sure how easy Selvedge magazine is to get in the states...but it is amazing! Such a beauty, almost like a book it's so good :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home