Sunday, October 01, 2006

Visits

Shana of SML Bags brought a small stash of bags today. She loves her colored leather and we have got some gorgeous clutches that are going to *sing* against your brand-new black winter coat...if it ever cools down enough to wear it! I admit that I am loving the weather now, it's very much like my last home in the SF Bay Area...cool and breezy and then cloudy or sunny and energizing.

Elodie of Elasticco also brought in some new work - she too is acknowledging the change of seasons and this time with grey wool hats and mittens. The hats are more properly caps or elf helmets and they are screenprinted or have petals sewn on the side, or both...they work very well with my new elf haircut.

Nam Kim brought a Santa Fe tote bag in a new, limited color, which I will add to the website as soon as I'm able. It's a slightly crinkly leather in a shade I'm going to call "latte".

And, Youngna brought a disc with the Fall fashion photoshoot images! I will be going through these and posting a little lookbook as soon as I get a breather. Not only do you get a glimpse of the clothing and jewelry in the shop, you'll see a bit more of the location, which is Lena Corwin's house.

Whew! Time to ship Internet orders and prep. More Wednesday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home