Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Meet Oma

Oma is the name of a very lovely lemon squeezer. I'm not kidding. It is meant to be cupped in the hand and displayed proudly on the table, unlike the scuffed-up plastic one that sits at the bottom of your utility drawer. We can't believe we waited this long to bring it in the shop. Oma is from Tonfisk Design and you can find it here.



We are restocked on the Warm tea sets and Sula tealights from Tonfisk, too. We are also restocked on the wonderful B Jewelry hoops, plus we have a charming new heart hoop design, and a heart and arrow lariat in time for you-know-what holiday.

Site update news: Just like the tortoise, we are slowly and steadily getting ready for the 3rd version of this website. It is very fun to see how far I, and the web, have come. In 1995 I got my first job in web design and even though I quit that long ago and have the Brooklyn shop and do so many different things during my day, I seem to be still poking around at sites! In 1999 I tediously started my first blog (though we didn't call it that back then) and today I just click an button and voila, another little message to you is created. I am sure that as soon as the new site is up, I will be scheming about version four. It just seems such a natural part of business these days, and really important to this business in particular.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger L.S. said...

OMAA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home