Thursday, December 08, 2005

Daily News

We're honored to have not one but two mentions in the Daily News Gift Guide (the Dec 8 edition). One is the Stump Teapot, which is quite adorable and just the right size for tea for one, and comes in orange, aqua, red and white. The other is a pink flower ring by omondieu! and I have tons of colors, sizes, and kinds of flowers available.

New in the shop are a few crocheted hats in zany color combos by Madeye Designs, and sweet notecards by Darling Shoppe, also known as my friend Christine the birthday girl, down in L.A.

What I am really excited about however is the electric water kettle that is ready to make me piping hot tea at a moment's notice. I will try to stock up on some cups so that visitors can have some too.

Don't forget - sale and trunk show on Saturday the 17th, and open until 8pm. Afterwards I will be attending the BUST Magazine Craftacular in Williamsburg to catch up on my own holiday shopping, that event runs from noon to midnight! Check out http://www.bust.com/craftacular/ for more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home