Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy 300

Actually, 301. This is my 301st post to this blog! We have been open for a year and four months so that is quite frequent. We are going to move things to Wordpress very soon (when the new site is live) so I hope I don't make it past, oh, 315 or so on Blogger...

Karen from Clothes-Pin was kind enough to interview me for her shop owner post today. You will see that the philosophy of the shop is taking shape, more than when I started.

So, so many things arrived today. A lovely hand-pulled print by Stolen Chicken, if you are in the mood for art; new styles from Catherine Weitzman jewelry; brand-new jewelry from Prismera, aka my assistant/elf Laura; the tiniest beadwork ever from Laurice Curran; coin purses back in stock from Deadly Squire; fantastic laminated passport cases from Tinymeat (yup, that's the name of the company). I'm probably forgetting something, but some pictures below.






And now, I could use some advice:
1) If you were going to Italy for a week, where would you go? (80% sure I'll be there in March)
2) How do you prevent that annoying gap at the base of the thumb when you are knitting mittens or gloves?
3) If you have ulnar tunnel injuries, what is better - pen and tablet, trackball, mouse or touchpad?

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger mi2 said...

1/ I love Milan... but that might be better for mainstream market if you are going there for shopping. I also like Barcelona and Amsterdam. Lots of fun little shops.
2/ still thinking about it....
3/ I heard the trackball is the best but I never try. The pen & tablet is def better than the mouse for sure.

BTW, so excited about Laura's stuffs.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger dash said...

rena- if you haven't been to Florence, go there! It's such a great, small, walkable city with so much there to see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home