Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Journals

New cards and journals by Perla Anne - the designer uses linoleum cuts to hand-blockprint her papers, then creates paper goods from the results. They are sweet!

If you didn't get to the BUST Craftacular, you missed some great items (and pierogis - yum). Definitely got the wheels turning for what to add to the shop in the spring...I ran into Miss Erin of Sodafine and Miss Jenny of Cutxpaste, as well as many indie design luminaries. The only drag on the evening was losing a hat my mom crocheted for me - time to make another.

It seems that the transit strike means lots of wandering the neighborhood today. I had a long but not too bad walk here this morning. A new coffeeshop is opening tomorrow on 5th ave and 5th st in Brooklyn, if anyone is idle tomorrow. I think I'll check it out.

Scarf status: about 16" long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home